Merge eFilm Workstation is a stand-alone solution to view and manage images and is the world’s #1 downloaded medical imaging application. eFilm Workstation allows users to have a full diagnostic quality workstation, dedicated CD/DVD burning, DICOM printing and an image review station in a low cost and high content solution that is scalable to any organization.
What’s New in eFilm Workstation 4.2 | 4.2 Release Notes
- Validated for use with MS Windows 8.1 and 10 Operating Systems
- Updated SQL Express Database
- Integration with iConnect® Cloud Archive (formerly Merge Honeycomb)
With the 4.2 release, eFilm can be integrated with Merge’s iConnect Cloud Archive solution**. This integration will provide benefits to both eFilm and iConnect users.
- eFilm users will be able to store a second copy of their images in the cloud, ensuring an effective backup and disaster recovery solution.
- eFilm can be used as an alternate viewer for images archived in the Cloud Archive and can also perform functions like CD burning and DICOM print when needed.
- Auto-routing of Studies
With eFilm 4.2, users who want to route images to a PACS or other DICOM destinations will no longer have to manually select and move files. Instead, eFilm will provide the capability to allow routing of studies based upon flexible rules that are managed within eFilm.
eFilm 4.2 offers image compression, for users who are bandwidth constrained but still need to move files can compress and send.
- GSPS (Gray Scale Presentation State)
GSPS images will be displayed in eFilm 4.1 using industry-standard GSPS instead of the former proprietary format. This new capability will be valuable for users viewing images in systems other than eFilm, such as iConnect Cloud Archive.
- SUV for PET/CT
eFilm 4.2 will display the “Standardized Uptake Values” when displaying PET/CT data.
**iConnect Cloud Archive contract required for long-term archiving of studies. Free 30 days of archive testing available. Contact us for more information at [email protected] or 877-977-4004
Annual Licenses for Academic Licensing
If eFilm Workstation will be used for teaching purposes, the price is only $300* per annual license. Purchase online and follow the instructions for faxing in your credentials (University ID / Credentials, and course curriculum on University letterhead if applicable) For academic licensing, click here.
*Use of this academic license is solely for teaching, learning, or research purposes and not for rendering of services which are compensated or reimbursed.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (Enterprise and Professional)
- Windows 8.1 (Professional and Core)
- Windows 7 (Professional)
FDA Class II registered medical device, CE Marked
eFilm Workstation is not approved for Mammography,
eFilm Workstation is not FDA-cleared for diagnostic use on mobile devices.